Southland Tool will exhibit at the Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport (WWETT) show February 23-26, 2015, in Indianapolis, Ind., at the Indianapolis Convention Center.
As an exhibitor and show sponsor, Southland Tool is a featured brand on the official WWETT pickup truck, which will be given away as a Grand Prize during the convention.
Industry professionals are invited to register for the show and join us in Indianapolis!
The world’s largest annual trade show for environmental service professionals, the WWETT show offers the latest products, technologies, and knowledge available to the water, wastewater and environmental service industry.
The WWETT event is attended by more than 3,700 companies each year, and attracts more than 12,000 environmental service professionals and exhibitor personnel from 51 countries.
Attendees will have access to more than 500 exhibits, educational seminars, entertainment, networking opportunities and live demonstrations.
WWETT Registration Information is available here!
The Trade Show News Network has ranked the three-day WWETT event #74 among the top 250 trade shows in the United States. Trade Show Executive Magazine ranked the WWETT show #64 on the Gold 100.
The WWETT show provides more than 80 industry-related educational sessions among a variety of water and wastewater topics during the three-day event.
Sessions are led by the industry’s top experts and professionals from leading associations and manufacturers. Many sessions count toward fulfilling required continuing educational units (CEUs) and professional development hours (PDHs).
Education sessions are included when you pre-register for WWETT with a full conference pass.
In celebration of the WWETT show’s 35th anniversary, this modified 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4 off-road pickup truck will be awarded to one 2015 WWETT show attendee.
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4 Extended Cab (MSRP $41,665)
- 6" Pro Comp Lift
- Five Nitto 35x12.50x20 Trail Grappler Tires
- Five XD 808 Menace 20" Wheels
- Bushwacker Wheel Flares
- Pro Comp Skid Plate
- Hammerhead Pre-Runner Front Bumper
- Hammerhead Rear Bumper
- Smittybilt X20 12,000 lb. Winch
- Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack
- Smittybilt Bed-mounted Spare Tire Carrier
- Iron Cross Full Length Steps
- Scorpion Spray-on Bedlining System
- 20" LED SR-Series Bumper-mounted Light Bar
- 40" LED SR-Series Rack-mounted Light Bar
- Four 4.72" Cannon Rack-mounted Lights
- Two 4.72" Cannon Front Bumper-mounted Lights
- Two 4.72" Cannon Rear Bumper-mounted Lights
- Custom Katzkin Black with Blue Piping Leather Interior
- WWETT Embroidered Headrests
- Tinted Windows
- Custom WWETT Vinyl Truck Wrap
As always, Southland Tool is honored to be a part of this convention, and can't wait to share space with our industry colleagues!